Weekly Assignments for May 11-15 (Week 6)
1. Please choose some activities from the following learning menus and choice boards.
2. The weekly list of spelling, vocabulary, and sight words are for you to work on throughout the week. The words correlate with this week’s story: Lesson 27 (The Dog That Dug for Dinosaurs) which can be accessed through the Think Central link on my educational website page and workbook pages (172-186) in our Journeys Reader’s Notebook. Your child may also enjoy SpellingCity each week to do activities and play games with our spelling words.
Here's this week’s link: https://www.spellingcity.com/view-spelling-list.html?listId=70233780
3. Your child can use their writing journals for the monthly writing calendar prompts.
4. The math choice boards and working through our math workbook pages will help your child continue working through our math curriculum. Topic 8 (Money and Time) is the chapter we would be working on in our math workbook. Your child may choose recommendation lessons on IXL or any lessons on time and money.
5. Please encourge your child to reach their AR goal by taking weekly AR tests and complete a few lessons on IXL and Moby Max. This will be the easiest way for me to collect grades. I can see and check their progress on these sites. I would love to receive a few pictures throughout the week of any of your child’s learning activities.
6. Don't forget to check out all the other amazing links on my educational website page. These excellent eResources will keep your child engaged and help to promote their learning growth while we are not in school. Most importantly keep reading, keep writing, keep practicing your math facts, and keep exploring and investigating! Happy learning!!