Click here to access the FAFSA application: https://fafsa.ed.gov/
Where to Start Looking:
- Websites for multiple scholarships
- College that you are applying - declaring a major will open more opportunities
- Check also with Parent Employers to see if that company has scholarships
Wendy’s High School Heisman
Horatio Alger Scholarship
- National Scholarship that gives awards ranging from $6,000-$25,000
- Students may apply online Aug.1-Oct.25 at https://scholars.horatioalger.org/
- Full Time High School Senior planning to attend an college in the fall
- Demonstrate Financial Need ($55,000 or lower adusted gross family income)
- Involved in co-curricular and community service activities
- Display integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Be a US Citizen
Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship
College and Career Readiness Student Champion Scholarship
2019 Most Valuable Student Scholarship
- Deadline: November 15, 2018
- Applicants will be judged on scholarship, leadership, and financial need.
- Current high school seniors, or the equivalent, who are citizens of the United States are eligible to apply.
- Applicants need not be related to a member of the Elks.
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States on the date their applications are signed; permanent legal resident status does not qualify.
Hagan Scholarship Foundation
- Deadline: November 15, 2018 at 5:00pm CST
- The Hagen Scholarship is a nationwise need-based merit scholarship, designed to provide each recipient with the oppurtunity to graduate college debt free. The intended recipient of a Hagen Scholarship is a high-achieving, self-motiviated student who will require financial assistance to attend college. Each award provides up to $6,000 each semester for up to 8 consecutive semesters and includes a $15,000 Schwab Investment Account and fully paid Study Abroad Award.
Real World Design Challenge Scholarship
United States JCI Senate Scholarship
National Society Daughters of the American Revolution